terça-feira, junho 27, 2006

"Não sei se é injusta a velhice. Sei que é injusta a vergonha de ser velho."

Johnny Cash - Hurt

I hurt myself today . to see if I still feel . I focus on the pain . the only thing that's real . the needle tears a hole . the old familiar sting . try to kill it all away . but I remember everything . what have I become? . my sweetest friend . everyone I know . goes away in the end . and you could have it all . my empire of dirt . I will let you down . I will make you hurt . I wear this crown of thorns . upon my liar's chair . full of broken thoughts . I cannot repair . beneath the stains of time . the feelings disappear . you are someone else . I am still right here . what have I become? . my sweetest friend . everyone I know . goes away in the end . and you could have it all . my empire of dirt . I will let you down . I will make you hurt . if I could start again . a million miles away . I would keep myself . I would find a way

7 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Pode não ser a original, mas é grande versão! Boa escolha Candy!

lp@wonderland disse...

Esta versão do Johnny Cash foi propositadamente escolhida por causa do post do Funes, a mesma música cantada pelo Trent Reznor, neste caso não faria tanto sentido, embora que eu a adore.

feniana disse...

só tu, princesa, para aliares esta música aquele post do senhor questões universais!!! bestial.

e amo, amo a voz deste SENHOR.

OBRIGADA. foi um post lindo este teu :)

lp@wonderland disse...

Feniana, estragas-me com mimos! ;)

Anónimo disse...

Já é altura de rejuvenescer o blogue com mais posts!

Anónimo disse...

até que enfim caem preconceitos e ouve-se johnny cash (ah feniana!!...)

Anónimo disse...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »